Blog Archive

Saint Moses the Black

Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black

Popular Posts

Labels

Saint John the Theologian

Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Beautiful Alaskan Story

Deacon Andrew Ishmael of Saint Herman Theological Seminary from J norm on Vimeo.





I may not be able to post most of the larger videos in there entirety. They are just too huge in Gigs to fit. I might be able to post a few minutes of them, but anything over a Gig just won't fit on Vimeo. I'm sorry

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know him; what a small world! My parish (St. John the Forerunner in Cedar Park, TX) supported him during his time at seminary; he came to visit us a while back (shortly before we moved to Georgia) -- brought some Alaskan food with him. It's great to see him again; he's receiving ordination later this month (the 30th, I believe).

Thanks for posting these videos from the conference; I've really been enjoying them.

Jnorm said...

Cool! Yeah, he's a pretty cool dude, and I loved his story.

Oh, and thanks! I've got a few more left to put up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails