Blog Archive

Saint Moses the Black

Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black

Popular Posts

Labels

Saint John the Theologian

Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The American view

This is John Lofton's blog. He is from the American view. From the looks of it, it seems like a very conservative political group. To be honest, I really don't know who I'm going to vote for in this up coming election. I'm a Republican, but I don't feel motivated by John Mccain. So I really don't know what I'm going to do.

http://www.theamericanview.com/index.php?id=39





JNORM888

2 comments:

Moderate Democrat said...

Jnorm:

I'm with you. I'll probably go with McCain if he ever says something intresting and Conservative.

I think that you might like a look at my blog, The 2008 Presidential Crystal Ball [http://2008prezcrystalball.blogspot.com/]. Look at the resume. You sound lake you could use a good laugh.

As per Pizza Man at seekadoo, I did take a chance with my Orthodox Jokes, but from his previous reactions, I felt I could risk it because he showed a taste for that type of humor.

God's Blessing Upon You!

Jnorm said...

Thanks,

Related Posts with Thumbnails