Blog Archive

Saint Moses the Black

Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black

Popular Posts

Labels

Saint John the Theologian

Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, June 3, 2008

African American & Ancient Christian conference

I would like to thank everyone I met at the conference. It was wonderful. I would like to give a shout out to Turbo, William, sub-Deacon Paul, Mose, the lady who goes to Union Theological Seminary, Martin from Virginia, the two Dutch Reformed couple from Springfield Mo, and everyone else at the conference as well.

I thank God for allowing me to go, and I pray that the Lord will bless the conference as well as the Brotherhood that sponsors it with many more years.

Father Daniel from Indonesia was awsome, but all the speakers were awsome. I pray that we grow in strength, and I pray that our Jurisdictions will allow us to start missions in the communities that are not being reached.

In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

One God


Amen





JNORM888

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails