Blog Archive

Saint Moses the Black

Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black

Popular Posts

Labels

Saint John the Theologian

Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HolyCultureRadio's new direction in deleting it's Theo board

HolyCultureradio is an underground Christian rap/hiphop music website. It is a Protestant Website with a Reformed bent.

http://www.holycultureradio.com/forum/


The owner of the site thought the theology section caused to much division on the boards so he closed it down. I just wish I had a 30 day notice for I had over two thousand theological unsaved posts.


Oh well.......I wish the site well in it's new direction in being a music site only. I just wish I had more time to save some posts.




JNORM888

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang man. I had no idea you lost so much info. So sorry to hear that. I kinda thought it would have been a good idea as well to at least leave the content there for a short while.

Sorry :(

peace and blessings,
Josh

Sphereofhiphop.com

Jnorm said...

As of right now the content is still there. It's kind of hard to get to it. I don't know how much longer it will be there. But I'm trying to save what I can.



JNORM888

Related Posts with Thumbnails