Blog Archive

Saint Moses the Black

Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black

Popular Posts

Labels

Saint John the Theologian

Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, July 6, 2008

David Bercot & Apostolic Succession

Lord willing I will write a refutation to a couple C.D.'s that Bercot did on the issue of "apostolic succession". I just told a couple members of an Earlychurch yahoo group that I plan on doing it a few years from now.


Apostolic Succession was one of the reasons why I stopped following Bercot back in 2003. He changed his mind on the issue, and eventually he reverted back to a form of Anabaptism. His fellowship in Tyler Texas fell apart and now he lives in the middle of Pennsylvania.

But this is an issue I really would like to discuss a few years from now. I have other things on my plate that must get done first.





JNORM888

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails