Blog Archive

Saint Moses the Black

Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black

Popular Posts

Labels

Saint John the Theologian

Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, July 5, 2008

Calvin Forum Moderator Becomes Orthodox

A former Calvinist becomes Eastern Orthodox. In the podcast "The Illumined Heart Podcast" Kevin interviews Robert Meyering.



From the website:
"Kevin interviews Robert Meyering, the former moderator of the Calvin Forum, now Orthodox Christian"


The mp3:
http://audio.ancientfaith.com/illuminedheart/ih_2008-07-05.mp3



JNORM888

3 comments:

Kevin Jackson said...

That's cool. I remember reading somewhere that Francis "Franky" Schaeffer converted a while back as well.

Jnorm said...

Yeah, he did. although.......I really don't like his attitude. He's a bit ruff for my taste. But to each his own.

I didn't like the way he put his family and past on blast in the new book he put out.....sometime last year. I saw him on Cspan 2 talking about it. I really didn't like jis attitude, but like I said before.......to each his own.




JNORM888

Kevin Jackson said...

I agree with you on that, it's not cool to air your family's dirty laundry, especially when they're not around to defend themselves.

I have a lot of respect for Schaeffer Sr too...good guy even if he was Reformed. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails