Blog Archive

Saint Moses the Black

Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black

Popular Posts

Labels

Saint John the Theologian

Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, March 26, 2011

Deleted a Link

I just deleted The Ochlophobist link from my Orthodox blog Roll.

We never got along, and that blog will only have thirty something days of life left anyway, and so I thought why wait till then. Why not sever the link now. I'm not gonna link to his new site either, for my blog is mostly religious in content, and my economic views are anywhere from moderate regulated Capitalism to medieval Distributism. I am not a Marxist and I will not support a Communist blog. Some people hate rich and middle class folk. I don't understand the hatred. I really don't. We can't force people to share their wealth. Nor should we force them to live a certain way. Not only that, but killing 25% of the population is horrifying. I'm not gonna bash him, but I also in good conscience can't support his new direction. And so it's lights out!

4 comments:

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

You gotta make a list o' them apostates some day... :-)

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

Here's some music to go with the theme of the post... :-)

Positive Thoughts said...

I need followers. Please follow my blog I will appreciate it. Thanks and God bless you.

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

2 Timothy 4:10  For Owen the Ochlophobist has forsaken me, having loved the philosophy of this present world, and is departed unto Communism.

Related Posts with Thumbnails