Blog Archive

Saint Moses the Black

Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black

Popular Posts

Labels

Saint John the Theologian

Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Monday, March 10, 2008

Search the Scriptures

After chatting with the Presvytera and Dr. Jeannie Constantinou of the podcast "search the scriptures"

http://ancientfaith.com/podcasts/searchthescriptures/


I have come to the conclusion that she is an awsome person, highly intelligent and thoughtful in regards to both the scriptures and Fathers.

My fears of the errors of "Augustinianism" made me act prematurely, and I am sorry for jumping to conclusions. She knows exactly what she's doing and her hearers are in great hands. She has alot of knowledge, understanding, and compassion to share.

Infact, I can't wait to hear her future podcasts.




HAPPY LENT


JNORM888

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails