Blog Archive

Saint Moses the Black

Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black

Popular Posts

Labels

Saint John the Theologian

Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Phatcatholic just proposed to his girlfriend

Nick is about to be married. He proposed to his girlfriend yesturday. I think the two of them will make an awsome couple.


May the Lord bless them and their marriege.

http://phatcatholic.blogspot.com/2008/03/im-engaged.html#links


Nick is one of the best Roman Catholic lay apologist I know. He can give anyone a run for their money and his fiance seems to be into theology too so they are gonna be one bad couple.

I met them once last year over at Steubenville Ohio(about a 30 to 40 minute drive from where I live). They go to school together and I think he made the right choice.



Now I gotta find my wife.



JNORM888

5 comments:

phatcatholic said...

Thanks for the post, jnorm! How ya been?

Jnorm said...

Good, I'm moving into a new apartment soon. And I'm still not use to going to confession, but I have the rest of my life to get use to it.

Other than that I'm good. I wish you and your future wife well.


God bless

oh, you really stood your ground on the hcr theo boards. I wonder if they closed it down because some were starting to question what they been tought. You were a major influence man. I learned alot from you. Take care and God bless.





JNORM888

phatcatholic said...

Yea, I miss the Theo board. That was probably the best prot. board I have ever been a member of. I probably didn't change a lot of minds, but at least they don't think Catholics are idiots anymore ;)

Jnorm said...

So what's this debate I hear about you and Turrentinfan?

He better watch out. He doesn't know that you have alot of experience in debating with Calvinists.




JNORM888

phatcatholic said...

Well, he and I had a formal debate on the effectiveness of holy water against demonic forces. You can read find all of the posts in the debate here:

http://phatcatholic.blogspot.com/2008/02/complete-holy-water-debate.html

There was some substantial conversation about this debate in the blogosphere, but I just didn't have time to respond to it all.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no clear winner in the debate. I think that if this issue comes up in the future, I will be more clear about what holy water actually is and how it actually works.

Related Posts with Thumbnails