Blog Archive

Saint Moses the Black

Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black

Popular Posts

Labels

Saint John the Theologian

Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Catechumen's Tale: Inaccuracies by Dave Hunt Part I

A Catechumen's Tale: Inaccuracies by Dave Hunt Part I

Tony Allen is doing a series of posts dealing with Dave Hunt's podcast about Orthodoxy.


"I came across another interesting broadcast by Dave Hunt and Tom McMahon - this one regarding Orthodoxy. It was strangely titled Is Being Orthodox a Paradox? (the audio can be found here), and responded to a question from a listener whose friend had joined the Orthodox Church. The question basically asked Hunt and McMahon to explain Orthodoxy. After listening, I came to the conclusion that, if people were truly seeking answers from Hunt and McMahon regarding what Orthodoxy "really" is, then this is making connecting with Evangelical Christians even harder."


To read the rest please visit the website.







JNORM888

1 comments:

Tony said...

Of course you can link on your blog, Jnorm :D

I should have Part II up within a few days, after I give people a chance to read Part I. Thus far there are only two parts, unless I read something else by Dave Hunt that's just as wacky ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails