Blog Archive

Saint Moses the Black

Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black

Popular Posts

Labels

Saint John the Theologian

Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, June 12, 2010

eshon Burgundy- "The Nikon Flash"

One of the best rappers on the planet! But not to many people know about him.

The Nikon Flash:





eshon Burgundy- The Evidence of things not seen(200Bars): (He took this back to the late 70's to the early 80's. Back in those days rappers rhymed for 10 to 20 minutes straight without any hooks or breaks)




I'm sorry y'all, but I like christian rap. I've been into it since highschool. It helped me stay away from gangs, drugs, alcohol(back in those days....now I only drink a few times a year...mostly in social settings), sex(for a good 9 year run) , and it broke me and my old childhood friends up......for a good number of years.
I'm cool with most of them now, but mostly from a distance.....some of them still sell drugs, and I don't want anything to do with that.....I won't even eat their food because of it....long story based on what happened to another childhood friend who is now strung out on heroin.....and so what I do is take them out to eat(once to 3 times a year is when we mostly meet and talk, other than that I really don't see them),. I buy the food, and I buy the drinks. I pray for them, I give them christian rap C.D.'s, and if they need someone to talk to I'm there, but until they want to change, I can't really do anything else for them.....and so it is what it is.

I'm sorry for the rant!










ICXC NIKA

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails