Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(300)
-
▼
June
(26)
- Greek Orthodox TV
- A Defense of the Holy Icons!
- Baptismal Regeneration & Church Fathers
- Class Introduction - An Orthodox Appraisal of the ...
- Is it necessary that we accept the free Gift of Sa...
- Wednesday Classes at St. Elijah
- Fr. John Brun at St. Elijah - Our Bridge...From th...
- The Study of Icons Seminar at St. Elijah
- Perry tackles the Iconoclasm issue
- St. Elijah Presents Fr. Daniel
- Mysteries of the Jesus Prayer
- Vatican: Oldest known images of apostles Andrew an...
- From Empire to Empire
- The First Millenium of Christianity
- Nun Katherine Weston
- eshon Burgundy- "The Nikon Flash"
- Spacing
- The Not James White’s Blog
- A new template.....maybe
- Tertullian & Sola Scriptura by David W
- Ecclesial Deism by the Roman Catholic Bryan Cross
- Fr. Deacon Nathaniel
- Mr. Webster's understanding that the Fathers appea...
- A short History of the Orthodox Church
- Fr. Deacon Nathaniel
- Tertullian and Tradition/Observances/Customs not m...
-
▼
June
(26)
Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black
Ecumenical Councils
Popular Posts
-
This was done by Albert (A Traditional Anglican/Episcopal) Responding to a Non-Response, Pt. 1 Responding to a Non-Response Pt. 2 Responding...
-
The same video from youtube: Introduction to Greek #2 ICXC NIKA
-
Dr. Jeannie Constantinou's podcast "search the scriptures" . The Jewish Trial - 1 http://audio.ancientfaith.com/searchthescrip...
-
This is Sho Baraka (an old college friend from Tuskegee University and calvinist christian rapper) and this is off his new album (Lions ...
-
The actual text: http://septuagint-interlinear-greek-bible.com/OldTestament.pdf This is from the website " The Apostolic Bible polyglot...
-
In the podcast " Sermons at St. Nicholas " Ft Thom talks about "the measure of faith and the difficulties in the Journy of li...
Labels
- about me (54)
- African American (33)
- Albert (5)
- ancestral sin (5)
- Ancient Christianity Conference (31)
- ancient heresies (23)
- ancientfaithradio (124)
- Archeology (11)
- Arminianism (32)
- Atheism (26)
- Atonement (18)
- Audio Sermons (10)
- Augustinianism (14)
- Baptism (11)
- Bible study (12)
- Book reviews (7)
- books (69)
- brotherhood of saint moses (25)
- calamity (2)
- Calvinism (69)
- charity (3)
- Christmass (10)
- Christology (1)
- Church Calendar (5)
- church fathers (60)
- church history (120)
- Confession (1)
- conspiracy theories (4)
- conversion stories (42)
- creationism (13)
- David (7)
- debates (14)
- determinism (1)
- Divine Energies/grace (15)
- Divine Energiesgrace (1)
- Divine Liturgy (5)
- Dr. Jeannie Constantinou (43)
- Eastern Orthodoxy (254)
- ecclesiology (3)
- Economics (2)
- Ecumenical councils (8)
- election (6)
- eschatology (22)
- Eucharist (7)
- Eugenics (7)
- Evangelism (1)
- fasting (8)
- free will (27)
- Ft. Thomas Hopko (43)
- fullpreterism (5)
- hiphop music (31)
- Icons (15)
- Incarnation (1)
- interest (3)
- Isa Almisry (1)
- Jesus (18)
- Kabane52 (1)
- Kallistos Ware (8)
- Learning Greek (5)
- Lectures (2)
- Lutheranism (1)
- Maximus Scott (2)
- Monasticism (15)
- Neopaganism (1)
- News (6)
- Oriental Orthodox (16)
- Orthodox Apologetics (22)
- Orthodox education (12)
- Orthodox Podcasts (30)
- Orthodox videos (67)
- Orthros/Matins (1)
- Panentheism (4)
- Parish life (34)
- pascha (9)
- Pascha/Easter (17)
- Patristics (7)
- perseverance (7)
- phatcatholic (6)
- politics (51)
- Prayer (32)
- prevenient grace (6)
- Protestantism (135)
- quotes (5)
- rapture (2)
- resources (8)
- resurrection of the dead (5)
- RocknRoll (4)
- Roman Catholicism (36)
- Romans 9 (10)
- sacramental theology (6)
- Sacred Music (10)
- scripture (71)
- scripture exposition/Interpretation (95)
- semi-pelagianism (9)
- Septuagint (12)
- Sola Scriptura (5)
- Theological vocabulary (6)
- Theotokos (4)
- thoughts (157)
- Tony Allen (9)
- tradition (35)
- Trinity (9)
- Western Rite (1)
Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian
Facebook Badge
Followers
Total Pageviews
Protestant & Catholic Rapsites I post on
About Me
Saturday, June 12, 2010
eshon Burgundy- "The Nikon Flash"
One of the best rappers on the planet! But not to many people know about him.
The Nikon Flash:
eshon Burgundy- The Evidence of things not seen(200Bars): (He took this back to the late 70's to the early 80's. Back in those days rappers rhymed for 10 to 20 minutes straight without any hooks or breaks)
I'm sorry y'all, but I like christian rap. I've been into it since highschool. It helped me stay away from gangs, drugs, alcohol(back in those days....now I only drink a few times a year...mostly in social settings), sex(for a good 9 year run) , and it broke me and my old childhood friends up......for a good number of years.
I'm cool with most of them now, but mostly from a distance.....some of them still sell drugs, and I don't want anything to do with that.....I won't even eat their food because of it....long story based on what happened to another childhood friend who is now strung out on heroin.....and so what I do is take them out to eat(once to 3 times a year is when we mostly meet and talk, other than that I really don't see them),. I buy the food, and I buy the drinks. I pray for them, I give them christian rap C.D.'s, and if they need someone to talk to I'm there, but until they want to change, I can't really do anything else for them.....and so it is what it is.
I'm sorry for the rant!
ICXC NIKA
The Nikon Flash:
eshon Burgundy- The Evidence of things not seen(200Bars): (He took this back to the late 70's to the early 80's. Back in those days rappers rhymed for 10 to 20 minutes straight without any hooks or breaks)
I'm sorry y'all, but I like christian rap. I've been into it since highschool. It helped me stay away from gangs, drugs, alcohol(back in those days....now I only drink a few times a year...mostly in social settings), sex(for a good 9 year run) , and it broke me and my old childhood friends up......for a good number of years.
I'm cool with most of them now, but mostly from a distance.....some of them still sell drugs, and I don't want anything to do with that.....I won't even eat their food because of it....long story based on what happened to another childhood friend who is now strung out on heroin.....and so what I do is take them out to eat(once to 3 times a year is when we mostly meet and talk, other than that I really don't see them),. I buy the food, and I buy the drinks. I pray for them, I give them christian rap C.D.'s, and if they need someone to talk to I'm there, but until they want to change, I can't really do anything else for them.....and so it is what it is.
I'm sorry for the rant!
ICXC NIKA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blogs: Eastern Orthodox
-
-
Why Not Use Ancient Rites?6 years ago
-
-
When Everyone Is Watching3 months ago
-
-
-
It’s Time to Say Goodbye4 years ago
-
About the Mystagogy Resource Center3 months ago
-
-
Orthodox Life15 years ago
-
-
Resurrection Sunday 20265 months ago
-
-
The End of This Work9 months ago
-
-
The end of Pious Fabrications12 years ago
-
-
Bending Toward Bethlehem2 years ago
Blogs: Oriental Orthodox
-
-
Restoration of The Son10 years ago
Blogs: Roman Catholic
-
-
-
-
-
-
A Brief Update12 years ago
-
-
-
My Sister's New Blog15 years ago
-
Blogs: Anglo-Catholic/ACNA
-
A SOURCE OF MORAL CONFUSION4 weeks ago
-
Hello world!2 years ago
-
-
-
Blogs: Lutheran Protestant
-
Backup1 month ago
-
-
-
Blogs: Mostly Arminian Protestant
-
Book Review: Grace for All10 years ago
-
-
Denah Rumah Type 36 Luas Tanah 728 years ago
-
Christian Rappers and Collaborations15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NOT Independence Sunday17 years ago
-
Blogs: Reformed Protestant
-
-
Do Not Disavow2 years ago
-
-
This Blog Has Moved!!!12 years ago
-
-
Is Peter the Rock of the Church?16 years ago
-
-



0 comments: