Saint Moses the Black

Saint Moses the Black
Saint Moses the Black

Popular Posts

Labels

Saint John the Theologian

Saint John the Theologian
Saint John the Theologian

Followers

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, February 17, 2008

My post about Augustine will be put on hold for a month or two.


I'm putting my post about Augustine on hold. I'm currently working on a rejoinder against a reformed Baptist fellow who made alot of mischaracterizations about Eastern Orthodoxy in his new book. So most of my time for the next month or so is gonna be dealing with that. I might post some of the rebuttals on this blog. But I am on a team with four other people so I can't make any promises.
But the gist of the future post(regarding Augustine) was going to be about how Saint Augustine slowly changed his mind about the issue of grace and free will.
JNORM888

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails